By using the latest technology, we have built very good reputation in cleaning the rugs. We employ masters of trade who have highest respect to the task of cleaning unique, traditional, tribal, modern, man made and machine made rugs alike.
Our experts' eyes will quickly find the best option for your rug, depending on the dye, materials and stain type involved. Using the wrong method can do serious harm to your precious rug. About 20% of our work is fixing damage after other people's work.
For best results, it is very important to carefully inspect the rug before the cleaning takes place.
Do not hesitate to inquire about our services. You can call us using the phone number at the top of the page. Alternatively, use the "Free quote" form below.
We are based in North London area and can collect and deliver your rug quickly from anywhere using reliable courier services.
1. Your rugs will be thoroughly inspected prior to any cleaning and repairs work being carried out.
2. Dyes will be assessed for stability and rug will be checked for signs of any existing circumstances or damages.
3. The most significant step of our rug cleaning process is using a vibrating brush; we will remove any deep built-in dust and sand from the pile of the rug.
4. Submerged washing takes place using a pH neutral specialised shampoo for rug cleaning. It is very important to use correct shampoo as dyes are sensitive to acid or alcaline solutions
5. Your rug then will be rinsed, excess water extracted in and left to dry naturally.
6. Only after your rug is completely dry it will be dusted again to remove any remaining grit that is been loosened as a result of the rug cleaning process.
7. Finally your rug will be brush up and inspected prior to delivery.
We offer highest quality service for cleaning rugs and pride ourselves on providing an honest, trustworthy and approachable service throughout every aspect of our business.
Our cleaning devices harness over 40,000 harmonic vibrations per minute to vibrate out the most stubborn soil and sediments caught deep in the fibers of the rug.
In village and tribal regions where rugs are made, the dirt and sediment is simply beaten out of the rug using a large stick and some elbow grease! This is a great way of extracting the grit out as it breaks the hard, encrusted layer of dirt found deep down in the backing of the rug.
You might have even seen your granny using this method when you were little, before she would quickly notice you were watching her and you would be given the big stick and told, " Do not stop beating until there is no dust coming out ".
Well fortunately times have changed, and this machine is an amazing tool in extracting out the harmful dirt and sediment that you are daily vacuuming just simply can not do.
We simply lay a grid on the floor, placing the rug face down on top of the grid. We then run the RugBadger over the backing of the rug to loosen the soil. The soil falls from the backing of the rug through the pile, through the grid and is collected on the floor. Ensuring that none of the dry soil particles are left on the face of the rug.